1.Tim Hortons (www.timhortons.com)
1230 W. 14 Mile Road
Clawson MI, 48017
(248) 435-0411 Rating: A
- I visited the drive thru multiple times in May
- I ordered Grilled Cheese panini for E (big sandwich, cut diagonally, mozzarella and American cheese….she loved it)
- I ordered the Extreme Italian Sandwich (made with traditional Italian style meats, pepperoni, ham capicola, and genoa salami. With a creamy sundried tomato sauce, on a parmesan and herbed-topped bun…limited time only) and I liked it a lot
- I also ordered a small frozen hot chocolate…so yummy!
- This week I went back and got a frozen triple chocolate cappuccino and it was “to die for”
2. BIRMINGHAM SANDERS CANDY & DESSERT SHOP (http://www.sanderscandy.com) 167 N. Old Woodward, Birmingham, MI 48009 248.594.3215 Rating: A
- visited Sunday, May 17
- I ordered a peanut butter ice cream and hot fudge over a brownie…a little rich and decadent but delicious
- I also ordered a box of assorted to chocolates to try…loved the mint meltaways, chocolate covered cherries and milk chocolate honeycomb chips
- E ordered sherbert and Scott ordered hot fudge over vanilla ice cream and both enjoyed their orders!
- This is a definite must stop for ice cream and/or chocolates while in the southeast corner of Michigan!